Every party needs a signature drink….right? I think so! This strawberry and mango kombucha slushy is perfect for the coming summer months. It’s a party in a glass and tastes delicious virgin or boozed up. The perfect crowd pleaser.
Kombucha is a fizzy fermented tea and a healthier version of soda. Not a fan of kombucha. No problem. Swap the kombucha for a clear soda – one with a light fresh taste would probably work best. Something like a lemon lime or ginger flavour. No matter what fizz you choose, this is going to be the drink of the summer.
- 2 cup ginger or original kombucha
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup frozen mango
- couple handfuls of ice
- 2-4 Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp lemon or lime juice
- Strawberry layer: Add half the kombucha, ice, honey and lemon juice into a blender with the frozen strawberries. Blend until well combined.
- Rinse the blender and make the mango layer.
- Mango layer: Add the remaining kombucha, ice, honey and lemon juice to the blender with the frozen mango and blend to combine.
- Place the two slushy flavours in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Layer each flavour in a stemless wine glass and enjoy!
*want to booze it up? Add a couple ounces of white rum or vodka.