Salty Sweet is one of the most popular flavour combinations around. Salted Caramel is the icing on the cake! These bite size treats have all the decadence of salted caramel without the guilt. Dip half in chocolate for an extra sweet treat. Snack time has never tasted more like dessert time :)
- ⅓ cup sunflower seed butter
- 10 medjool dates
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanila
- 1 tsp maca powder
- ½ cup almond meal
- ½ cup oats
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- In the bowl of a food processor combine the seed butter, dates, salt, and vanilla. Pulse to form a sticky dough.
- Add the remaining ingredients and pulse until everything is well combined.
- Roll into ½ - 1 inch balls and place on a wax paper lined baking sheet.
- Place in the freezer to set and then transfer to an airtight container.
- Store in the fridge or freezer.