Pumpkin is one of my favourite ingredients to play with … especially when the leaves start to change and the winds become colder. There’s something about the combination of pumpkin and spices that warm the soul. This dairy free pumpkin tart recipe is the perfect celebration of pumpkin and spices.
- Pre-made tart shells (i used store bought)
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk, canned
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1½ tsp ground ginger
- ¾ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¾ tsp allspice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Whisk together all ingredients until well combined.
- Pour into tart shells and bake for 6-8 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to 350 degrees and bake another 28-30 minutes or until the pumpkin filling sets.
- Cool completely and enjoy with a dollop of coconut whip.