These have quickly become my favourite ball recipe that I have ever made. I know, that’s a big statement but I mean it … these are the bomb!
The perfect mix of peanut butter and sweetness – they make a delicious snack or breakfast addition. Not to mention they are gluten free and vegan. Winning all around 😉
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup almond meal
- 5 medjool dates
- ½ cup peanut butter (other nut butter)
- ⅓ cup + 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp coconut butter
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp salt
- handful (or two) chocolate chips
- Pulse oats in a food processor for 20 seconds, until the oats resemble corse flour
- Add the almond meal and dates. Pulse until well combined.
- Add the remaining ingredients and pulse until a dough forms and everything comes together. Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Roll into bite size balls and place in the freezer on a baking sheet to firm up. Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer for easy snacking.