Do you know the muffin man? You know, the one that lives on Drury lane! No stress if you don’t, I have a super easy and delicious muffin recipe that anyone can make. You can be your own muffin man 😉
Muffins make the perfect snack. They’re portable, easy to throw together and super satisfying. These muffins are no exception. They take less than 5 minutes to mix up and are loaded with delicious spices, fibre and protein.
Eat them for breakfast or a mid-afternoon snack, you can’t go wrong with these spiced oat bran muffins!
- 1⅔ cup Gluten-free all purpose flour
- ¾ cup oat bran
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- ¾ cup coconut yogurt, unsweetened
- ¼ cup grape seed oil
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl combine the wet ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until everything is well combined.
- Divide batter into muffin liners and bake for approx. 20 minutes, or until a tooth pick comes out clean.
Eat them as is or add in your favourite muffin fixings – chocolate chips, raisins, walnuts, etc. Have fun!